OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro start to receive stable Android 10
OnePlus had earlier launched an open beta test of the Oxygen OS based on the latest version of Android on the day of the release of Android 10. Now the stable version for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro smartphones has been released.
The Oxygen OS 10 update has already begun to spread. It brings a new user interface with full-screen gestures, increased privacy and security, new settings and functions – for example, Game Space, which combines all the games in one place for easier access.
The OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro are now receiving the OxygenOS 10.0 update that is based on the latest Android 10 software. The over-the-air (OTA) update will have a staged rollout, and will be received by a limited number of users today, with a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received a notification, check for the update manually by going to Settings > Software Update. OnePlus made this announcement on its forums page.
Also, by the end of September, Android 10 is expected to be released for last year’s OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T models. These models will directly be eligible for the final version of Android 10 without the need to go through beta tests.
Changelog for Oxygen OS 10.0 update
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
Explore what’s new on Android 10 at http://onepl.us/ms