All-New Amazon Fire 7 launched with Faster Processor, 2x the Storage, and Alexa Hands-Free
Amazon today announced the next generation of its best-selling Fire 7 tablet, built from the ground up for entertainment. The all-new Fire 7 features a faster processor; 16 GB of internal storage so you can enjoy even more videos, music, games, and books on-the-go; and hands-free access to Alexa. Fire 7 is still only $49.99 and is available in Black and 3 new colors: Sage, Plum, and Twilight Blue. As a special introductory offer, customers who purchase an all-new Fire 7 before June 6 will receive a $10 credit to buy popular apps and games from the Amazon Appstore.
“Fire 7 is our best-selling tablet with tens of millions sold,” said Kevin Keith, Vice President, Amazon Devices. “For under $50, we’re making it even better for customers with a faster processor and 2x the storage, so customers can enjoy even more of their favorite entertainment at home and on-the-go. And, with hands-free access to Alexa on Fire 7, it’s never been easier to get the news, find a recipe, play music, and more.”
The all-new Fire 7 includes:
- Faster processor—With a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, quickly and easily switch between apps, stream movies, and browse the web.
- 2x the storage—Fire 7 is now available with 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage, plus support for up to 512 GB of expandable storage via microSD card.
- Alexa hands-free—When connected to Wi-Fi, simply ask Alexa to check the Mariners score, get a recipe, watch a movie, and more – using just your voice, even when your screen is on standby. Easily toggle Alexa on or off in your device settings.
- Crisp and vivid display—Amazon’s lightest tablet features a high quality 7” IPS display for accurate color reproduction that looks great at all angles.
- Durability—As measured in tumble tests, Fire 7 is 2x as durable as the latest iPad mini, and stands up against drops, tumbles, spills, and everyday wear and tear.
- Battery life—Delivers up to 7 hours of reading, listening to music, watching TV shows or movies, and browsing the web.
- Front- and rear-facing cameras—Video chat with friends and family with the HD 720p front-facing camera. Take and share photos and save them for later with free, unlimited cloud storage.
- Fast Wi–Fi connectivity—Dual-band Wi-Fi support for seamless video streaming.
- Amazon-exclusive features—ASAP, For You, X-Ray, Second Screen, Amazon FreeTime, Family Library, Blue Shade, On Deck, Prime Video downloads, and more.
- Amazon FreeTime—With award-winning parental controls, parents can use Amazon FreeTime to create child profiles to limit screen time, set educational goals, and manage content. FreeTime is free on every Fire tablet—or subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited to access over 20,000 titles.
- Screen Sharing—Let an Amazon expert guide you remotely through any feature on your screen, available 24×7, 365 days a year—for free.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Even Better with Prime
Fire 7 is even better with Amazon Prime. In the U.S., Prime members can:
- Watch award-winning movies and TV shows, including Amazon Originals like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Hanna, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and live sports including Thursday Night Football with Prime Video.
- Listen to more than 2 million songs, and over one thousand hand-curated playlists and stations with Prime Music. To get started, just ask, “Alexa, play music.”
- Enjoy unlimited access to more than 1,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, as well as one free pre-released book a month with Amazon First Reads.
- Keep an unlimited number of photos on Amazon Photos, plus 5 GB of storage for videos, documents and other files.
- With Twitch Prime, customers can enjoy free games, in-game content, a Twitch channel subscription each month, and more.
To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime, visit www.amazon.com/prime.
The all-new Fire 7 comes in Black, Sage, Plum, and Twilight Blue. Still only $49.99, Fire 7 is available today for pre-order at www.amazon.com/fire7 and will begin shipping June 6. Fire 7 cases are available in Charcoal Black, Sage, Plum, Twilight Blue, and Desert Orange and can stand in both landscape and portrait orientations—only $24.99.
In addition to the Fire 7, Amazon today introduced the all-new Fire 7 Kids Edition, available for pre-order today for $99.99. More information is available at www.amazon.com/Fire7KidsEdition.