OnePlus TV 43Y1 Launched in Nepali market : All Specs and Features
OnePlus Nepal has introduced its first product outside of the smartphone category, for which it is well-known for. It was announced today that OnePlus has introduced its first smart television in Nepal.
In India, OnePlus has introduced its Y, U, and Q range of smart televisions. The Y1 series is the first to be marketed in Nepal, and it comes in a 43-inch model. Televisions from this brand’s budget line are all Y1 models.
The company offers the Y1 series in 32, 40, and 43-inch sizes. Other screen sizes should be available shortly, even though the brand only debuted the 43-inch model in Nepali market initially.
However, the OnePlus 43Y1 TV, as indicated above, is aimed at budget-conscious users, but it has all of the features found in high-end televisions, such as Samsung and LG.
Let’s take a look at the OnePlus 43Y1 TV’s features.
- 43 inch panel, Full HD 1920X1080 pixels
- DCI-P3 93% Color Gamut
- Bezel-Less Design
- Gamma Engine Picture Enhancer
- Dual Speaker, 2.0 CH, 20 Watts output, Dolby Audio
- 64 bit powerful processor
- Android 9.0, Google Play Store, OxygenPlay
- OnePlus Connect
The OnePlus 43Y1 TV features a 43 inch full HD display panel of resolution 1920X1080 pixels and screen to body ratio of 88.5 percent. It comes with bezel-less design and features a high color range of DCI-P3 93% featuring a 20% wider colour gamut.
The inbuilt advanced Gamma engine further enhances the picture quality in real-time producing unmatched visual quality to bring everyone’s experience alive. It also features noise reduction, color space mapping, dynamic contrast and anti-aliasing to bring out the finest picture quality.
As it comes with unmatched video quality, OnePlus has also paid attention to the details in the audio department. The 43Y1 TV features a rich and poweful immersive audio with 20W box speakers and Dolby Audio enhancement. The OnePlus TV Y Series delivers crystal clear sound quality for enhanced user experience.
The TV is powered by Android 9.0 operating system for intuitive and intelligent TV watching experience. The TV can handle voice commands using Google Assistant through it’s remote control. Additionally, users have access to a range of apps from Google Play Store and explore tailored recommendations.
With a simple tap of a button, you can access Google Assistant effortlessly. Use Google Assistant in English, Hindi and eight other Indian languages to get information and updates on the weather, news and much more.
The TV also comes with OnePlus Connect app which was first launched with OnePlus premium Q1 series of premium TVs. Using this app, users can type on the screen eliminating a need for a separate keyboard and mouse and also switch apps easily on the TV. The Shared Album features allows the user to share photographs on the phone directly onto the TV.
The improved OxygenPlay comes equipped with top of the line, high-quality content for the entire family—a complete home theatre experience with an exciting entertainment line up from our premium content partners.
The OnePlus TV Y series runs Android TV 9.0 and supports Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, and Google Play store.
With the OnePlus TV Y series, Chromecast and Google Assistant and Alexa capabilities are pre-installed. There are two HDMI connectors, two USB ports, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and two USB 3.0 ports.
Aside from the stand, the OnePlus TV 43Y1 has dimensions of 957x72x564mm and weighs 5.7kg.
OnePlus TV 43Y1 Technical Specs
- Screen Size(Diagonally) 43 inch
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Colour Gamut DCI-P3 93%
- Picture Enhancer Gamma Engine
- Enhancement ANTI-ALIAISING, NOISE REDUCTION, DYNAMIC CONTRAST, COLOUR SPACE MAPPING
- Sound Output 20 W
- Speaker type 2.0 CH
- Speaker Configuration 2 Units
- Dolby Audio Format Dolby Audio
- OS Android TV 9.0
- Application Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Store
- Voice Control Google Assistant built-in; Works with Alexa
- Application Store Google Play Store
- Casting Chromecast built-in
- USB Multi-media Media
- Wi-Fi Standard 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Ethernet Input 1
- Smart Phone Connect OnePlus Connect
- RF Connection Input 1
- HDMI Input 2
- AV Input(Composite) 1 (RCA)
- Digital Audio Output 1 (OPTICAL)
- USB Port 2
- Remote RC-002B
- In the Box 1N Remote, 1N User’s Manual,1N Power Cord, 1N Warranty Card,2N Stand Base, 2N Battery
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Dimensions(TV Without Stand) 95.7cm*7.2cm*56.4cm
- Dimensions(TV With Stand) 95.7cm*21.6cm*60.8cm
- Dimensions(Package) 1.05m*16cm*63.5cm
- VESA Hole Pitch 20cm*20cm
- Weight(TV Without Stand) 5.7kg
- Weight(TV With Stand) 6kg
- Weight(Package Gross) 9.1kg
- Voltage 100- 240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 74 W
- Country of Origin India
OnePlus TV 43Y1 Price in Nepal
Initially launched in only 43 inch size, the Full HD TV with smart features has been launched in Nepali market at an introductory price of NRs 55,990.
The company is expected to launch the 32 inch and 40 inch models in Nepali market soon.