Oppo A31 launched with Helio P35 and 4000 mah battery
Oppo has many more surprises in store for fans in 2020 as it has quite a number of smartphones lined up for launch. The company mainly focuses on the mid-range segment but will soon launch it’s flagship device OPPO Find X2 on March 6.
Oppo introduced a new smartphone in it’s mid-range segment of the A Series called Oppo A31. The highlights of the A31 include a large display, big battery, fingerprint scanner, triple camera setup and gradient finished back covers all at a price to be admired upon.
This new smartphone comes equipped with a 6.5-inch screen with a resolution of HD + with a drop-shaped cutout for the front camera, whose resolution is 8 megapixels.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset, which is complemented by 4 GB and 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory. If desired, you can install a microSD memory card to expand it further upto 256GB.
In the camera department, the device has a triple camera setup on the rear with a main sensor of 12 Megapixel accompanied by a 2 Megapixel depth shooter and 2 megapixels lens for macro photography. The smartphone also features an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
In the center of the back cover, we find a fingerprint sensor to unlock the device.
The battery that we find on board is 4230 mAh and you can recharge it via a microUSB port. There is also an audio jack for headphones, FM radio and Bluetooth in version 5.0. The Oppo A31 runs ColorOS 6.1.2 based on Android 9 Pie but the company may roll out the ColorOS 7 in the future.
Oppo A31 Specifications
- Display – Screen size 6.5-inches LCD IPS Display HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels)
- CPU – Octa-core (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio P35, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 933MHz | ROM 128GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB microSDXC
- Rear Camera – 12MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4 + 2MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera
- Front Camera – 8 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,230mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light
- Color – Fantasy White, Mystery Black
- Operating System – ColorOS 6.1 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 163.9 mm x 75.5 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
Oppo A31 Price in Nepal
Oppo A31 has been launched in Nepali market at a price tag of NPR 26,590 for a 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage variant. The 6GB/128GB variant hasn’t been launched yet. The Oppo A31 is pricier in Nepali market by almost 6,500 rupees which is huge considering a mid-range device packed with low specification.
Price wise, the Redmi Note 9 which packs a better hardware specs can be purchased for only NPR 22,999. The Redmi Note 9 offers much powerful processor, has more storage, FullHD+ display, powerful 48 MP quad setup cameras and a much bigger battery than Oppo A31.
- Oppo A31 – 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage – NRs 26,590