OPPO A54s launched with Mediatek Helio G35 and 50 Mp camera
OPPO began selling the new A54s in Italy without informing the media, despite numerous leaks. The reason for this is that the product is already on sale on manufacturer’s official website and no social media posts have been made.
In terms of design, the OPPO A54s is an improvement over the OPPO A54 4G and features a drop-notch selfie camera on the front. IPS LCD with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio measures 6.52 inches in size .
The MediaTek Helio G35 is the chip inside, and it’s paired with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage to make the phone. MicroSD cards are still an option for expanding the system’s RAM.
The OPPO A54s sports a 50 MP main camera and two other sensors with resolution of 2 MP and are best used for macro photography or adding a depth effect to photographs.
Despite being dual-SIM, the smartphone only supports 4G LTE. Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and a P2 port for headphones round out the features.
5,000mAh battery and 10W charging round out the package, along with ColorOS 11.1, which runs on Android 11 and is interfaced with Android 11.
OPPO A54s specifications
- 6.52-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution
- Display with drop notch and 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G35 Platform
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- Dual-SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi and P2 port for wired headphones
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
- Android 11 running under ColorOS 11.1