Poco C55 Launched : Price, Specs, Features
The Poco C55 is the latest offering from Poco, the popular technology brand that is a subsidiary of Xiaomi.
In India, the Poco C55 is the company’s second C-series phone to debut this year. The POCO C50, a budget smartphone, made its debut in January. The C55 has a more robust chipset than the C50 model, making it a more capable gadget.
Its front display has a waterdrop notch and a high aspect ratio, and its rear has a stitch pattern reminiscent of leather. In this post, you’ll find detailed information about the C55.
Poco C55 Specifications
Poco C55 is a dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone that runs MIUI 13. The phone has a MediaTek Helio G85 system-on-chip (SoC) and up to 6GB of RAM.
With a peak brightness of 534 nits, a refresh rate of 60 frames per second, and a touch sampling rate of 120 frames per second, the phone’s 6.71-inch HD+ (720×1,650 pixels) LCD screen is impressive.
The main camera on the Poco C55 is 50 megapixels and has an f/1.8 aperture; a secondary camera’s specifications are unknown.
The front-facing camera on this model is 5 megapixels, making it ideal for group selfies and video calls.
The Poco C55 has 64GB of internal storage space, which can be increased by a further 1TB with the help of the included MicroSD card slot.
It has a fingerprint scanner at the back and other biometric authentication sensors including an accelerometer.
There is a Micro-USB port, as well as Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and more. The phone has a 5,000 mAh battery and can be charged at 10W. In addition to being dust and water resistant, the smartphone has an IP52 rating.
Xiaomi Poco C55 Specifications
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Dust and splash resistant
- DISPLAY IPS LCD, 6.71 inches, 106.5 cm2 (~82.6% screen-to-body ratio), 720 x 1650 pixels (~268 ppi density), Protection Panda Glass
- Chipset Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 (12nm)
- MEMORY : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- MAIN CAMERA 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, 0.08 MP (depth)
- SELFIE CAMERA 5 MP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC No
- Radio FM radio, recording
- USB microUSB 2.0, OTG
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, Virtual proximity sensing
- BATTERY Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable 10W wired
- Colors Cool Blue, Power Black, Forest Green
- Dimensions 168.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.65 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 192 g (6.77 oz)
- OS Android 12, MIUI 13 for POCO
Poco C55 price in Nepal
The Poco C55 is now available in India in two different colorways.
Prices range from INR 9,499 for the C55 with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage to INR 10,999 for the C55 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage : INR 9,500
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage : INR 11,000
Power Black, Cool Blue, and Forest Green are the three color options available for the Poco C55.