Poco X4 GT launched with Dimensity 8100 SoC, 144 Hz Display and more
The Poco X4 GT has been launched alongside Poco F4 5G on Thursday. Under the hood, the phone is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC and a 6.6-inch 144Hz refresh rate display.
A vapour cooling (VC) chamber is included in the handset as well for the purpose of dissipating heat.
This Pocophone boasts a triple-camera configuration on the back that includes a 64-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor and a 5,080mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging capabilities, both from Samsung.
Specifications of Poco X4 GT
Powered by MIUI 13, the dual-SIM Poco X4 GT runs Android 12.0-based software and has a 6.6 inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,460 pixels) LCD display with 144Hz and touch sampling rates.
It has a 20.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC and up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM are found within the smartphone.
It also has LiquidCool 2.0 Technology, which helps keep things cool even while you’re gaming hard.
Poco X4 GT has three cameras on the back, the most important of which is a 64-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GW1 main sensor with an f/1.89 lens.
For the main camera, an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide angle lens of f/2.2 and a 2-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/1.75 are paired.
Taking selfies and video calls is a breeze with the 16-megapixel front-facing camera, which has a fast f/2,45 aperture.
The Poco X4 GT has an internal storage capacity of up to 256GB using UFS 3.1.
Dual-band Wi-Fi 6, 5G, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, 3.5mm jack, and USB Type-C connector are all available on the Poco phone.
Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos are also included.
The phone’s battery is rated at 5,080 mAh and can be charged at a maximum of 67W through a wired cable.
Biometric security is provided by a fingerprint sensor and a camera-based face unlock on the device’s side. In terms of dimensions and weight, the phone is 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.87 mm.
Poco X4 GT Specifications
- Display: a 6.6 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display, a 144Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 85.1% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 650 nits brightness (typ), 407 PPI density
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Processor; 5 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6 graphics processor
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.1 Internal storage
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 64 MP primary camera, 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP Ultra-Wide angle camera, 120˚ FOV
- 2 MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash, Panorama, HDR
- Rear Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: [email protected]/60fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,080mAh battery, 67W fast charging support
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n77, n78 SA/NSA
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Loudspeakers with stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Software: MIUI 13 for POCO based on Android 12 OS
Poco X4 GT Price in Nepal
The Poco X4 GT costs EUR 379(roughly Rs. 49,999) for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage . The pricing for the model with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage is EUR 429(roughly Rs. 56,550).
From June 27 to July 7, Europe will offer the Poco handsets for EUR 299 (approximately Rs 39,415) and EUR 349 (about Rs 46,000) as part of an early bird promotion.
There are three colour options for the Poco phone: Black, Blue, and Silver.
|Model||Global Price||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Poco X4 GT (8/128GB)||€299||Rs 39,415|
|Poco X4 GT (8/256GB)||€349||Rs 46,000|