Samsung launches Galaxy M01 Core with basic specifications, Android Go at low price
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy M01 Core smartphone, which has become the company’s new cheapest phone. This smartphone is part of the Android Go program, so it received Android 10 Go with the One UI shell.
This smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek MT6739 SoC with 4 ARM Cortex-A53 cores and a PowerVR GE8100 GPU. The smartphone uses eMMC 5.1 flash memory, there is support for microSD cards. The screen has a diagonal of 5.3 inches with HD + resolution. The front camera has a resolution of 5 megapixels. The main camera resolution is 8 megapixels.
Connectivity options include support for 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi modules, Bluetooth 4.2, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, a MicroUSB port and a 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core specifications
- 5.3 inch TFT LCD screen with HD + resolution
- MediaTek MT6739 processor
- 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 5 MP front camera (f / 2.4)
- 8 MP rear camera (f / 2.2)
- 3,000 mAh capacity battery
- Android 10 operating system in its Go version
In India, the base model, which is equipped with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of flash memory, costs only INR 5499. The version that gets double the memory (2/32 GB) is offered for INR 6499.