TVS Apache RTR 160 2V facelift version launched with BS6 engine in Nepal
TVS‘s new RTR 160 2V with BS6 engine has been unveiled in Nepali market. Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd., the official distributor of TVS Motors for Nepal, unveiled the bike at its showroom in the valley today.
Jagdamba Motors Vice President Deepak Agrawal and Marketing Head Bikram Sharma Poudel as well as the top six finalists of Comedy Champion Season 2 unveiled the bike. The TVS Apache series is currently the title sponsor of Comedy Champion Season 2.
The TVS Apache RTR 160 is powered by the BS-IV stage engine. The intelligent system has optimized the engine, so that racers can experience the ultimate performance from the engine in any race condition.
Compared to the previous RTR 160, its graphics and tire size has been redesigned to go along with the new theme. Launched with race-inspired graphics, this new bike is even more inspired by TVS’s race theme which is said to provide a different experience to the rider in each ride.
This new bike from TVS is equipped with a best-in-class RTR over square engine. Equipped with a 160 cc air-cooled engine, it has a maximum power of 14.14 PS at 8,000 rpm and a torque of 13.2 Nm at 6750 rpm. It also has a best-in-class MIG suspension shock absorbers so you don’t feel tired during long journeys.
Another feature of this bike is the wide shaped tires attached to the rear wheels which guarantees safety with good grip. The bike features a race-inspired digital display, comfortable seats, attractive headlamps with LED lights, and a sturdy chassis.
TVS Apache RTR 160 2V Specifications
- Type SI, 4- stroke, Oil-Cooled
- Engine Capacity 159.7 cm3
- Maximum Power 11.42 kW @ 8400 rpm (15.53 PS @ 8400 rpm)
- Max. Torque (Nm @ rpm) 13.9 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Valve per cylinder 2 Valves
- Starting Electric Start
- Power to Weight Ratio 0.0822 kW/kg
- Gear box 5 speed gear box
- Front Suspension Telescopic Fork with Hydraulic Dampers. 105mm Stroke
- Rear Suspension Monotube Inverted Gas-filled shox (MIG) with spring aid
- Headlamp Halogen HS1 12V 35/35W with AHO, Clear lens with MFR with LED position lamp
- Fuel Tank Capacity Full 12 L
- Ground Clearance 180 mm3
- Kerb Weight Drum: 139 kg | Disc: 140 kg
TVS Apache RTR 160 2V Price in Nepal
The ground clearance of the new RTR 160 2V is 165 mm. It has discs on the front wheel and drum brakes at the rear. Available in 4 different colors including Matte Blue, Gloss Red, Black and Matte Red, the price of this bike has been fixed at Rs. 269,900 in the Nepali market.