Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Price In Nepal
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is powered by hexa-core (4×1.4GHz + 4×1.8GHz) processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 packs a 16-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is powered by a 4050mAh non removable battery. It measures 150.00 x 76.00 x 8.65 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 164.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Full Phone Specification
- CPU- Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- Chipset – MT6795 64-bit Octa-core platform
- Graphich Processing – PowerVR G6200
- Camera – 13 MP With Dual LED Flash | 5 MP Selfie camera
- RAM – 3GB | ROM 16GB without a MicroSD Card Support
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches, 5-point touch
- Battery – Li-Poly 4000mAh Built-in Battery
- Dual SIM with Micro SIM Compatibility
- support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G and LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps in 4G
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Three-axis Gyro, Gravity Sensor
- Color : Gray, Golden, Silver
- Operating System : Android v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Redmi Note 3 Price in Nepal – Rs. 24,999 (RAM 2Gb + ROM 16 GB)