OPPO Launches A71 smartphone in Nepal
OPPO, a leading global smartphone brand, has announced the launch of its latest smartphone with speedy operation OPPO A71 in Nepal.
Packaged with exciting features, the device is designed in line with OPPO’s commitment to redefining the perfect selfie experience to its customers and it falls into their affordable segment of smartphones, the company said in a statement.
The A71 equipped with octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and 3000mAH battery is an attractive choice for valued customers and will be priced at Rs 21,990, the company said. It is available in gold color across Nepal through all the major outlets and sales point.
“OPPO A71 not only achieves breakthroughs in its kernel functions with an octa-core processor and smoother user experience, but also inherits core OPPO photography technology with Beautify 4.0 on the front camera and optimized rear camera to capture life’s fun moments. Also, the slim metallic uni-body of A71 makes it stand out at the very first sight,” the statement said.
Speaking about the newly launched phone OPPO A71, CEO of OPPO Nepal Johnny Ge said, “This phone will bring the best consumer delight among our mid-range customer group. OPPO’s Selfie feature is also accumulated with various exciting features in this phone. We believe people will love this phone”.
OPPO A71 is equipped with Color OS 3.1 that upgrades operation experience once again, making it faster and safer, the company said. Considerate functions such as split-screen, eye protection display etc are also available on OPPO A71.
Customers can run two applications simultaneously under split-screen to watch TV series and talk about the plot with friends on WhatsApp at the same time, the statement further said.
Oppo A71 Smartphone Full Specification
- CPU – Octa Core (4 x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53) Clock Speed
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6750, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-T860 MP2, 520 MHz
- Camera – 13 Megapixels f/2.2 with LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel f/2.4 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3, 667MHz | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 5.2 inches TFT, HD (1280 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM/microSD Card), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, E-Compass Sensor
- Color – Gold, Black
- Operating System – Color OS Powered Android 7.1 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 2 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF/Micro SD Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Micro USB Slot, Speaker, Microphone
- Dimensions – 148.1 mm x 73.8 mm x 7.6 mm
- Weight – 137 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Metal & Plastic Body Design, LTE 50 Mbps, HSPA plus, LTE Cat-4 150 Mbps Download, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, Mic Support, 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, 1.4µm Pixel Size.
- Oppo A71 Price in Nepal : Rs.21,990