Vivo Y91 launched with Helio P22, water-drop notched display and 4030 mAh battery
AI-powered camera in mobile phones are dominating the smartphone arena and Vivo spearheads this great technology, enabling users to get the most out of their device.
Vivo has launched a new smartphone called the Vivo Y91 which features a dual camera, a dewdrop notch, and an eye-catching gradient design on the rear panel.
The Vivo Y91 is claimed to deliver a superior photography experience with its AI-backed dual-rear cameras at a budget price point.
The smartphone has been clearly launched to take on the likes of Redmi 6 Pro which is also available for nearly the same price point. Vivo has launched the Y91 in only one variant with 2 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage for a price tag of INR 10,990 in India which is equivalent to NRs.17,584.
Vivo is famous for pushing innovation as its key agent for delivering topnotch products, delivering its brand promise of being in the frontline of cutting-edge smartphone technology.
The Vivo Y91 comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ display with screen resolution of 1520×720 pixels. As for the build quality, the Vivo Y91 comes with a plastic back which is quite justifiable considering the competitive price of the phone. On the hardware front, the Vivo Y91 is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 paired with 2GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.The Vivo phone comes with Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
The Vivo Y91 comes with dual camera setup on the rear panel and a single camera on the front. On the rear panel, the phone includes a primary camera of 13MP with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP secondary sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. The rear camera supports flash for extreme low lighting conditions and an array of additional photo editing features like Face Beauty, Time-Lapse, Palm Capture, Portrait Mode, Slow Mode, Voice Control and various others. On the front, the Vivo Y91 includes an 8MP selfie camera with aperture f/1.8. One of the best bits about the Vivo phone is that it comes with a big 4030 mAh battery.
Vivo is all set to price the Vivo Y91 close to Rs.25,000 in the Nepali market.
Vivo has launched the Vivo Y91 in Nepali market and set the price to NRs. 26,290.
Vivo Y91 Smartphone Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P22 (MTK6762R)
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320 650MHz
- Camera – 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 64 GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.22 inches IPS, LCD HD+ Display (1520 x 720 Pixels)
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Blue
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 155.11 mm x 75.09 mm x 8.28 mm
- Weight – 163 Grams (with Battery)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,030 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Operating System – Funtouch 4.5 OS (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Vivo Y91 Price in Nepal – NRs.26,290