Redmi Y3 launched with Snapdragon 632 and 32 MP selfie camera
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 was finally officially presented by the brand, after several weeks of leaks and rumors. This is the latest offer from the Chinese manufacturer in the ‘budget’ segment. The combination of an attractive price (from € 130) with a 32 megapixel selfie camera will definitely win the younger crowd.
The front camera of the Redmi Y3 comes with a 4-in-1 pixel binning technology, ensuring above-average performance in low-light environments. Also, as you’d expect, you’ll be able to rely on dedicated mode for portraits as well as facial recognition.
Regarding the other specifications, the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 provides a 6.26 “HD + screen with a small drop-shaped notch where the front selfie camera is housed along with a modest Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor.
As for system memory, it will arrive in two different variants. Users will be able to choose between 3GB of RAM with 32GB of ROM, or 4GB of RAM with 64GB of ROM. Although it does not come with much available storage space, but it supports MicroSD card.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Its dual rear camera setup has a main sensor of 12 megapixels and a secondary of 2 megapixels. So do not expect great results coming from the rear camera of this smartphone. Still on the back panel, you will be able to find the fingerprint reader.
Powered by a 4000mAh battery, the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 will arrive with Android Pie in the form of the usual MIUI 10 skin on top.
Unfortunately, this should be another smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer that will take some time to arrive in Nepali market anytime soon. The company has recently launched Redmi Note 7 and Redmi 7 in Nepali market recently.
Redmi Y3 will be available in the usual timeline of around a month later after its launch in international market with a slightly inflated price. While the device is set to be available in international market on April 30.
Price and Availibility
The Redmi Y3 price in India starts at Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage variant, going up to Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant. The new Xiaomi smartphone will be available in Bold Red, Elegant Blue, and Prime Black colour variants, and will go on sale from April 30.
Redmi Y3 Specification
- CPU – Octa-core (4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SDM632, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506
- Camera – Dual: 12 Megapixels f/2.2 + 2 Megapixel with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB Dedicated
- Display – Screen size 6.26 inches HD+ IPS Display (1520 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer 10W Charger
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Elegant Blue, Bold Red, Prime Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 158.7 mm x 75.6 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Octa-Core chip, USB Type-C, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Dual Camera, Rear Mounted Fingerprint ID, Good Sound, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor.