Xiaomi Mi CC9e variants and colors revealed before launch
The new Xiaomi Mi CC9 have official announcement scheduled for July 2. The most modest model – the CC9e – has now been revealed with all information relating to its variants and colors in which it will be available. According to this information, it will comes in 4GB to 6GB of RAM and 64GB to 128GB of storage.
In terms of colors, we the CC9e will be available in these colors – White, Blue Planet and Prince of the Night (Black). These devices are catered for selfie lovers , hence it’s aimed at a younger audience. According to the site MySmartPrice, we will have four variants with three colors.
- 4GB of RAM + 64GB of storage
- 4GB of RAM + 128GB of storage
- 6GB of RAM + 64GB of storage
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB of storage
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
- Blue planet
- Prince of the Night
Xiaomi CC9e Specifications
In addition to the new data, the latest information has already given us a fair idea of the potential of this device. The CC9e is targeted at the budget segment with the Snapdragon 730 and an AMOLED screen with a water-drop notch . It will also have fingerprint reader built into the screen.
- Screen: 5.97 “inches AMOLED
- Screen resolution: FullHD +
- Fingerprint sensor on the screen: Yes
- Processor: Snapdragon 730
- Memory RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB / 128GB
- Main cameras: 48MP (Sony IMX582) + 8MP + 5MP
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Fast Charge: Yes. 18W.
- System: MIUI 10, Android Pie
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM – not revealed
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM – € 204
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM – not revealed
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM – € 242
The informations on this page are based on leaks hence cannot be verified until we get solid information from official source. As these smartphones are scheduled to launch in a few days time on July 2 hence everything will be revealed sooner than expected. Please stay tuned !