Honor X10 Max 5G Phablet with 7.09 inch display and MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset launched
Finally, after many leaks and rumors, Huawei’s subsidiary Honor has made its Honor X10 Max phablet official . As a highlight, the device features a gigantic 7.09 inch screen with IPS LCD technology and Full HD + resolution, featuring a drop-shaped notch for the front camera, which includes a 16 MP sensor.
The IPS LCD panel brightness can reach up to 780 nits and is even compatible with HDR10 technology, in addition to using an RBGW display, which delivers a better image than conventional LCDs.
Weighing at 232 grams and with a width of 84.91 and a height of 174.37 mm, the Honor X10 Max has two speakers located at the top and bottom to deliver a well-distributed sound.
Inside we have a MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G chipset that, as the name implies, is compatible with the 5th generation of mobile networks(5G). In terms of memory we have variants with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal storage.
Speaking of rear cameras, Honor included a main module with 48 MP and a secondary module with 2 MP for macro.
With a 5,000 mAh battery and fast charging abilities of up to 22.5 Watts, the phablet features Android 10 pre-installed running under the MagicUI 3.1 interface.
Honor X10 Max Specification:
- 7.09 Full HD + IPS LCD screen (1080 x 2280)
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G processor
- Mali-G57MP4 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of storage
- Dual rear camera (48 MP + 2 MP macro)
- 16 MP front camera
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging up to 22.5 Watts
- Android 10 operating system (MagicUI 3.1.1)
- Dimensions: 174.37 x 84.91 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 232 g
- Colors: blue, silver and black
Honor X10 Max Price in Nepal
Honor’s newest phablet hits stores in China in blue, silver and black and in three different variants, with the following prices:
- 6 GB + 64 GB – CN ¥ 1,899 (~ US $ 269 / ~ Rs 32,160)
- 6 GB + 128 GB – CN ¥ 2,099 (~ US $ 2987 / ~ Rs 35,550)
- 8 GB + 128 GB – CN ¥ 2,499 (~ USS 354 / ~ Rs 42,330)