Realme C17 launched with Snapdragon 460
Realme recently launched the Narzo 20 series – Narzo 20A , Narzo 20 and Narzo 20 Pro in the indian market. But the company also separately launched a budget handset Realme C17 in the Bangladeshi market which is powered by a Snapdragon 460 SoC.
The handset gets a 6.5-inch HD+ panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Realme C17 opts for a hole-punch camera cutout that houses an 8 MP, f/2.0 shooter for selfies.
The Realme C17 is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC paired with up to 6GB of RAM. The device features 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage that can be expanded with a microSD card.
Realme has opted for quad-camera setup on the back, which consists of a 13 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultrawide shooter, and two 2 MP sensors. The phone also features a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
The Realme C17 is available in Lake Green and Navy Blue colour options. The device packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The phone will go on sale on September 22, although there is no word on international availability.
Realme C17 Specification
- 6.5 inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution
- Hole notch display and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 460 processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 13 MP (f / 2.0) main sensor
- 8 MP wide-angle sensor (f / 2.0)
- 2 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP B&W sensor
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C, P2 port for headphones and Bluetooth 5.0
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 10 with Realme UI
Realme C17 Price in Nepal
The Realme C17 is priced at BDT 15,990 (Roughly Rs 22,180) and is available in a sole 6GB/128GB model.