Red Magic 7S Pro Infinite Lagrange edition launched
Red Magic, Nubia’s sub-brand aimed at gamers, regularly releases limited-edition handsets.
The Red Magic 7S Pro was released in Lords Mobile and Bumblebee Special Editions earlier this year.
Currently, the company has released a new limited edition product in conjunction with the PC and mobile strategy game Infinite Lagrange.
This handset boasts a 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device’s performance is enhanced by the combination of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and the manufacturer’s proprietary Red Core 1 gaming chipset.
There is a state-of-the-art cooling system in the phone called Ice 10. It has a 135W fast charging battery pack and a 5,000mAh charging brick powered by gallium nitride.
Red Magic 5.0 is the operating system, and it is based on Android 12.
It has a 64-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, an LED flash, and two more lenses. The front-facing camera on this cellphone is 16 megapixels in resolution.
- 6.8-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
- Display with 120 Hz refresh rate and 960 Hz sampling
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 Platform
- Red Core 1 auxiliary chip
- Adreno GPU 730
- 12 GB or 18 GB of RAM
- 256 GB or 512 GB of internal storage
- 8 MP front camera under the screen
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Ultra wide-angle lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- 5G connection, digital reader under the screen and 520 Hz triggers
- 5,000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging
- Android 12 under the Red Magic 5.5 interface