Redmi 9i With MediaTek Helio G25 SoC, 5,000mAh Battery Launched
Today the Chinese company unveiled the Redmi 9i smartphone in India, which offers the same specifications as the Redmi 9A , however, the new phone has more RAM and internal storage.
The Redmi 9i is equipped with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1600 pixels with an aspect ratio of 20: 9. The smartphone is powered by the entry-level Helio G25 gaming chipset.
The Redmi 9i comes with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and offers 64GB or 128GB of flash storage. In comparison, the Redmi 9A is available with smaller configurations of 2/32GB and 3/32 GB of storage.
Like the Redmi 9A, the Redmi 9i announced today runs pre-installed Android 10 OS with MIUI 12 shell and offers users the option of installing a microSD card.
The Redmi 9i has a 5MP front camera and a 13MP main camera as a single shooter. The phone has a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 10 watt charging. There is a slot for two SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, microUSB, 3.5 mm audio jack and a splash-proof P2i coating.
The phone comes in Midnight Black, Sea Blue, and Nature Green colour options.
Redmi 9i Specification
- 6.53 inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 270 nits
- MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- 4 GB RAM
- 64GB, 128 GB internal storage
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF LED flash
- 5 MP f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm selfie shooter
- 5000 mAh battery, 10 W charging
- Android 10, MIUI 12
Redmi 9i Price in Nepal
The Redmi 9i is priced at INR. 8,299 for the 4GB + 64GB storage variant while the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is priced at INR. 9,299.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant – INR 8,299 – NRs 13,279
- 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant – INR 9,299 – NRs 14,879