Redmi Note 10 Pro launched in Nepal with 108 Megapixel camera
The Redmi Note 10 Pro center of attraction lies in it’s 108 Megapixels rear main camera which comes with several presets to polish your photography skills and let’s you shoot like a pro. It comes with Nightmode 2.0, 108MP mode, Photo clones and long exposure mode with 6 effects such as – Moving crowd, Oil painting, Neon trails, Light painting, Starry sky and Star trails.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with large 6.67 inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1400 X 1080 FHD+ with HDR10 support and 120Hz refresh rate. It also features a touch sampling rate of 240 Hz along with Reading Mode 3.0, Sunlight Display 2.0, SDS Eye Care Display Certification .
For performance, the device is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset along with Adreno 618 GPU for smooth gaming experience. The device is coupled with 6GB /8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 flash storage.
At the center of attraction lies a quad camera setup on the rear with a mammoth 108 Megapixel main sensor with 1/1.52” sensor size, 0.7μm pixel size, 9-in-1 binning technology to 2.1μm Super Pixel and f/1.9 . There is a 8MP ultra-wide angle camera of FOV 118° and f/2.2 along with a 5MP telemacro lens and 2MP depth sensor.
On the front for selfies, it has a 16 MP camera with f/2.45 housed in a punch hole in the front display. The camera has features such as Video clones, Dual video(Wide, Selfie), ShootSteady, Pro Time-lapse video,
Telemacro time-lapse video and Video macro mode.
The device is equipped with 5020mAh high capacity battery which supports for 33W fast charging.
For security purpose it comes with Arc side fingerprint sensor side mounted on the power button. Additionally it also has a AI face unlock feature supported by front selfie camera. The device is also IP53 certified which protects from splash,water and dust.
For connectivity, the Redmi Note 10 Pro supports dual sim card, 4G/3G/2G networks, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi
Bluetooth 5.1 and NFC.
The device comes with 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers and supports Hi-Res Audio certification including Wireless mode.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 user interface on top.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
- Display with punch-hole, 120 Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Platform
- 6 GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128 GB of internal storage UFS 2.2
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 16 MP front camera (f/2.4)
- Four rear cameras:
- 108 MP main sensor (f/1.9)
- 8 MP wide-angle sensor (118º)
- 2x zoom macro and tele sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader, stereo sound, P2 port for headphones, 4G and IP53 certification
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue and Gradient Bronze
- 5,020 mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Android 11 running under MIUI 12 interface
Redmi Note 10 Pro Price in Nepal
Redmi Note 10 Pro is available in 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage option at a price tag of Rs 33,999 in Nepali market. The company has also launched two more memory options. Prices are as follows:
- 6GB + 64GB at NRs. 29,999
- 6GB + 128GB at NRs. 33,999
- 8GB + 128GB at NRs. 36,999