Samsung Galaxy A70 launched in Nepali market
The Samsung Galaxy A-Series which has recently replaced the J-Series has upto 9 models avaible and out of which 2 models has recently been launched in the Nepali market – the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50.
Samsung Nepal is now preparing to launch a new Galaxy A series smartphone , the Galaxy A70 which is a mid-range device if we go by its specs, but a premium handset otherwise looking at its price tag in the Nepali market.
Samsung Nepal hasn’t provided any details on the Galaxy A70 pricing but has hinted of possible launch in this month of April.The phone will be made available in Black, Blue, Coral, and White colour options.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
As we know, the focus of the new Galaxy A handsets is to offer a good cost-benefit to the consumer. So far, Samsung has already launched the Galaxy A10 , A20 , A30 , A40 and A50 . Now, let’s look at what the new Galaxy A70 will look like.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 sports a 3D Glasstic design, a waterdrop-style notch, and slight chin at the bottom of the display. At the back, the phone sports a triple rear camera setup aligned vertically and the flash sitting beneath the sensors. The volume and power buttons sit on the right edge of the phone.
The dual-SIM phone features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinty-U display with 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by an octa-core processor (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz) paired with 6GB and 8GB RAM options. Internal storage is at 128GB with the option to expand further via microSD card (up to 512GB), with a dedicated slot.
As for optics, the Samsung Galaxy A70 sports a 32-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2 aperture, 123 degrees), and a 5-megapixel third depth sensor (f/2.2 aperture) as well. Up front, there is also a 32-megapixel selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
The Galaxy A70 arrives with the promise of impressive battery life by bringing a massive 4,500mAh battery, one of the largest that Samsung has ever placed on a smartphone. For comparison, the Galaxy Fold – which has a 7-inch screen for powering – comes with a 4,380mAh battery.
The Galaxy A70 packs a 4,500mAh battery with support for Super-Fast charging at 25W. The phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor (though it isn’t clear whether it’s optical or ultrasonic) and facial recognition, measures 164.3×76.7×7.9mm, and includes Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, and Bixby.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 runs on Android Pie-based Samsung One UI.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specification
- CPU – Octa Core, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- Chipset –Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- GPU – Adreno 612
- Camera – 32MP f/1.7 + 8MP f/2.2 + 5MP f/2.2 with dual-LED and AF Triple Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB, 8GB LPDDR4X | ROM 128GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB
- Display – Screen size 6.7 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ Display (2400 x 1080 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 25W Super Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Under Display), ANT+, Face Unlock
- Color – Black, Blue, Coral White
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie (OneUI)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 164.3 mm x 76.7 mm x 7.9 mm
- Weight – Grams (with Battery)
- More Feature – 3D Glasstic Design, Super AMOLED Display, Notch Design, Gorilla Glass Triple Rear Camera, 25W fast Charger, USB Type-C, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Infinity U Display, In-Display Fingerprint, Face Unlock.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A70 price in Nepal has been set at NRs. 40,799 for the lone 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model. The phone comes in Black, Blue, and White colour options.
The smartphone can be pre-ordered at www.A70preorder.com . Customers who pre-book get a free Anker powerbank of 10,400mAh for free.
How to pre-order your Galaxy A70 device ?
- Click on the link given above.
- Click on the Pre-Order Outlet button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and select your location.
- Outlets in your area will be shown.
- Visit the store in-person.
- Fill out the pre-order form and leave an advance of Rs.2000
- Receive your confirmation email after the advance payment.
- Wait for the delivery of your order with free Anker Powerbank.
- Also Get Breakage Insurance For 6 Months from Shikhar Insurance.
- If you have additional queries, contact Samsung Nepal. Contact Numbers are given below.
Samsung Customer Care Call Center
NCell User: 98015-72667
NTC User: 166001-72667