Vivo V23e launched with astounding 50MP selfie camera and Helio G96 SoC
A new Vivo V23e smartphone, which is the company’s successor to the Vivo V21e model, has been launched in the Vietnamese market quietly. The Vivo V21e was first introduced in June of this year.
The 50 MP selfie camera on the Vivo V23e is the device’s real selling point feature, as it offers the greatest resolution for a smartphone front camera, even when compared to premium smartphones that cost up to three times as much.
Also Check : Vivo Mobiles Price in Nepal
Interestingly, the V23e’s display is an AMOLED with FHD+ resolution with a refresh rate of 60Hz. Additionally, the model incorporates a fingerprint sensor embedded into the display.
The rear of Vivo’s smartphone incorporates triple setup cameras in addition to the 50 MP selfie camera: a main camera with a resolution of 64 MP, an ultra-wide angle camera with an aperture of 8 MP, and a super macro camera with a resolution of 2 MP.
The Vivo V23e is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G96 SoC, and it comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, with the ability to increase storage using a microSD card (not included).
The V23e’s battery has a reputed capacity of 4,050mAh and supports rapid charging at a rate of 44W. Funtouch OS 12, which is based on Android 11, serves as the operating system.
Vivo V23e Specifications
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
- Display with drop notch and 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G95 Platform
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 50 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Wide-angle lens with 8 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 2 MP sensor
- Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C and P2 for headphones
- 4,050 mAh battery with 44W fast charging
- Android 11 running under the brand’s proprietary interface
Vivo V23e Price in Nepal
The new Vivo V23e, which was officially introduced on Nov 8, is now available for purchase in Vietnam in two color options. Its stated price is 8,490,000 VND, which is roughly equivalent to Rs 44,665 in straight conversion and before taking into account taxes.