Oppo F5 launched in Nepal
Smartphone maker OPPO has launched its new offering, OPPO F5, in the Nepali market. Issuing a statement, OPPO said that the phone was launched in the presence of Nepal Idol finalists — Buddha Lama, Nishan Bhattarai and Pratap Das — in Kathmandu on Tuesday evening.
The phone is available in the market for Rs 33,990, according to the company. “With new slogan ‘The Selfie Expert and Leader’, the new OPPO F5 offers 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and supports microSD card of up to 256GB,” the company added in the statement.
The OPPO F5 is available in three different colors — Gold, Black and Red, according to the company.
Oppo F5 Specification
- 6.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD, Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 402PPI pixel density
- Android Nougat (v7.1.1) with ColorOS 3.2 UI on the top
- MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23 chipset
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB (dedicated slot for microSD card)
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 20MP Front Camera, f/2.0, 1/2.8-inch sensor
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, USB-OTG, 3G, 4G LTE
- Fingerprint (rear mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 3200mAh (non-removable)
- Black, Gold, Red (6GB variant only) color variants
Oppo F5 Price in Nepal
- Oppo F5 Black Price in Nepal : Rs. 44,990 (6GB/64GB/Black Edition/Red Edition)
- Oppo F5 Price in Nepal : Rs. 33,990 (4GB/32GB)
- Oppo F5 Youth Price in Nepal : Rs. 27,990 (6GB/64GB/Red color)
12th Dec 2017 Update:
Oppo has unveiled its new phone brand — F5 6GB red edition. After the grand launch of Oppo F5 in November 14, the company has also launched OPPO F5 6GB in black and OPPO F5 Youth as well.
According to a statement issued on Monday, the company said that the red edition will cost Rs. 44,990 in the Nepali market. The phone has a larger storage and better processor with 6GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, added the statement. The phone sports 6-inches FHD+ full screen display offering vivid and colorful visuals in a compact body and an extremely narrow frame, the statement said.