Samsung Galaxy Note 9 available for pre-booking in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was launched at a gala launch event held on Thursday in Brooklyn, New York. As announced at the event itself, pre-orders for the flagship phablet go live starting Friday, August 10 in the US. The smartphone will be available for pre-orders across US mobile carriers including T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, and Xfinity Mobile.The unlocked version of the Galaxy Note 9 is also up for pre-orders. The smartphone will start shipping for pre-ordering customers in the US from August 24.
Also read – Samsung Galaxy S10 series now available in Nepali market
The newest member of the Galaxy Note series packs a massive 4,000mAh battery and the series’ biggest display yet. Samsung’s new Note device comes with major improvements on the camera front and S Pen now supports Bluetooth. Samsung Galaxy Home speakers and Galaxy Watch were also unveiled at the event.
The unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price has been set at $999.99 (roughly NRs. 1,10,000) for the 128GB storage model and $1,249.99 (roughly NRs. 1,37,500) for the variant with 512GB of onboard storage. The variant will be available for pre-order across Samsung stores (online and offline), Best Buy, B&H, and Amazon.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Display & Camera
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is the first Note device from Samsung to feature an RGB AMOLED display. The display has QHD+ resolution to accommodate on-screen navigational keys. The display size is 6.3-inches, similar to the Galaxy Note 8. The display is covered in Gorilla Glass 6 for enhanced protection against impacts. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a dual-camera setup, similar to the Galaxy Note 8. However, the 12MP image sensors are now improved for better clarity. The front-facing camera on the device is an 8MP autofocus unit with phase-detection autofocus. The device can record 4K videos at 60FPS.
Hardware & Software
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is powered by Exynos 9810 chipset, which is the successor to the monstrously powerful Exynos 8895 chipset. The in-house developed chipset is mated to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. A 512GB storage variant is also available for purchase. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs on Android 8.0 operating system out-of-the-box. The OS is covered by Samsung s custom user interface, featuring tons of features and functionalities.
Battery & Connectivity
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a 4,000 mAh battery. The battery can be charged through the USB Type-C port, as well as wirelessly. The device has fast charging technology that is supported through wired charging as well as wireless charging. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has dual-band MIMO Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0 with aptXHD support, and also dual-SIM connectivity with high-speed 4G.
Launch in Nepal+Price
The Note 9 is set to launch + Pre-Booking available at the end of August in the Nepali market with price set close to NRs.1,09,900 for the 6GB/128 GB model and NRs.1,39,000 for the 8GB/512 GB variant.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Detailed Specification
- CPU – Octa-core (4x 2.7 GHz Exynos M3 Mongoose 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A55) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Samsung Exynos 9 9810, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP18 18 Cores, 572 MHz
- Camera – 12 MP +12 MP f/1.5, f/2.4 with Dual LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera f/1.7
- Memory – RAM – 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x | ROM 128GB/512GB, microSD Support up to 512GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 16 million QHD+ (2960 x 1440 Pixels) Multitouch & Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano) Card or Dual Hybrid Nano SIM
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Hall Effect, Heart Rate Sensor, Fingerprint, Barometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Compass, Accelerometer, Iris Scanner
- Color – Lilac, Black, Silver, Purple, Brown, Blue
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo OS with Experience 9.x
- I/O Interface – Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker, Infrared Port
- Dimensions – 76.4 mm x 161.9 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 201 Grams (With Battery)
- Version – Exynos 9810, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845, Single-SIM model (microSD dedicated slot), Dual-SIM model (microSD uses SIM 2 slot)
- More Features – Glass, Aluminium Alloy, Glass Body Design, LTE CAT 18 221 Mbps Upload, 1.2Gbps Download, HSPA+ (HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, HSDPA 42 Mbps), Always-on Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Quick Charge, IP68 Water and Dust Resistant Certified, S Pen Stylus with Bluetooth LE (4096 pressure levels), Super AMOLED Screen, Reading Mode, Noise Cancellation, Triple Camera, High Power Flash, Quick Autofocus, High Speed LPDDR4X RAM, QHD+ Display, Image Editor, Document editor, Video editor, Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, 4K Video Recording, Metal Body, Type-C USB, NFC with Samsung Pay Enabled, Gesture Controls, Infrared Port, PC-Sync Support, ANT+, Qi/PMA Wireless Charging Support, Ultra High Quality Audio, Samsung Dex, Gear 360 & Gear VR Support,S Health, S Finder, S Voice, Air Commands, Stereo Speakers AKG Harman, Fast Charging Technology, Dolby Atmos,Water-Carbon Cooling System.