Xiaomi Redmi 6 now available in Nepali market
Redmi 6 smartphone has been launched in Nepali market today along with three other new models.
Xiaomi’s new Redmi 6 series succeeds last year’s Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus phones. Redmi 6 will offer improved performance and dual-rear cameras. The new Redmi 6, Redmi 6A will be powered by MIUI 10 on Android Oreo.
This phone comes with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels.
Unlike most Xiaomi smartphones in the recent past, the Redmi 6 runs on a MediaTek processor, the octa-core Helio P22 SoC. It was launched with the same chip in China back in June this year. There are two variants of the new smartphone up for grabs in the Nepali market.
The phone carries dual rear cameras arranged horizontally and stacked above the top antenna band. Redmi 6 comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as well.
The Redmi 6 is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi 6 packs a 12-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.25-micron) + 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Also read : Xiaomi Redmi 6A Launched in Nepali market
The Redmi 6 is powered by a 3000mAh. It measures 147.50 x 71.50 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 146.00 grams.
Redmi 6 is available in two RAM/internal storage variants – 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM/64GB internal storage.
The Redmi 6 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Full Specification:
- CPU – Octa-Core 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
- Camera – 12MP+5MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB | ROM 32GB/64GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.45-inches IPS Display HD+ (720 x 1440 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint
- Color – Gold, Rose-Gold, Blue, Silver, Gray
- Operating System – MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 71.5 mm x 147.5 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 145 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Two Version Available 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB
Price in Nepal
Rs. 15,499 (3GB+32GB) and Rs. 18,499 (3GB+64GB)