Vivo Y17 Launched in Nepal : AI Triple camera and 5000 mAh battery
Recently images of the Vivo Y17 leaked with few official renders showing the final design of the handset which needed some guesswork about its possible specification. But now according to the new leak full specifications of the device has been revealed.
The Vivo Y17 highlights include a triple rear camera setup, 5000 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge, a 20 MP selfie camera with a 4 GB of RAM.
Also read : Vivo V15 Pro Price in Nepal
The Vivo Y17 is speculated to launch in the Indian and Indonesian market by the end of this month.
Vivo Y17 is said to come with a 6.35-inch HD + display with 720X1554 pixel resolution and would come with a water-drop notch on the front display which has a thick chin bezel. It will come powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 processor and will run Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.
With regard to RAM, it will come with 4GB of RAM with 128 GB internal storage. The device is set to come with 5000 mAh battery .
On the photographic section, the handset will come with triple camera setup on the rearrear panel with- 13 MP main camera in combination with the 8 MP wide-angle camera and the 2 MP depth sensor. The cameras are arranged or stacked vertically and are in the same compartment. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the back. The front selfie camera is of 20 MP and is housed inside a water-drop notch .
There is no mention of expandable memory but a support for OTG is listed.
Y17 has support for two SIM cards and 4G LTE 1, 3, 5, 8 and 40 bands. It has dimensions 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.92 mm and weight 190.5 grams.
There is no further information on release date and retail price – however, it is expected to be available in India and Indonesia within this month.
The Vivo Y17 is expected to start at INR 17,990(NRs. 28,784) when launched in India.
Vivo Y17 Price
Vivo Y17 is set to launch in Nepali market in the next couple of days. Please stay tuned for information on official pricing and details. The price will be a little higher than Indian pricing with added import taxes but will be offered in a price tag no higher than Rs.32,000.
Vivo Y17 Price in Nepal
4GB RAM + 128 GB Storage – NRs 31,490
Vivo Y17 Specification
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765)
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 680 MHz
- Camera – Triple 13MP f/2.2 + 8MP + 5MP with LED and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel f/1.8 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3 | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.35 inches IPS, LCD HD+ Display (1544 x 720 Pixels), 271 PPI, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 5000 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Blue, Gold
- Operating System – Funtouch OS (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 76.8 mm x 159.4 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 190 Grams (with Battery)
- More Feature – HD+ display, plastic Body Design, LTE HSPA+, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, FM Radio, OTG Support, 2.5D Curved Glass, Image Viewer and Editor, 12nm Chip, Predictive Text Input, OTG, Noise Cancellation, Rounded Edges, Funtouch OS 4.5, Facial recognition, Game Mode, Hi-Fi Audio.