Redmi Y3 with Snapdragon 632 Launched in Nepal
The company is going to refresh this line this year with the new Redmi Y3 or probably as Redmi S3 in some global markets.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi Y3 runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The phone has a 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Also, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC, paired with 3GB and 4GB RAM options.
For photos and videos, the Redmi Y3 sports a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 12-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens. A 2-megapixel depth sensor is also available at the back. Further, the phone has a 32-megapixel selfie camera with EIS, auto HDR, and an AI portrait mode as well as an f/2.25 lens.
Xiaomi has provided 32GB and 64GB storage options on the Redmi Y3 that both are expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated card slot. Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Sensors on the Redmi Y3 include an IR blaster and a rear fingerprint sensor among others. Lastly, the phone packs a 4,000mAh battery and measures 158.73×75.58×8.47mm.
It is available Bold Red, Elegant Blue, and Prime Black colour options.
Redmi Y3 Specification
- CPU – Octa-core (4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SDM632, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506
- Camera – Dual: 12 Megapixels f/2.2 + 2 Megapixel with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB Dedicated
- Display – Screen size 6.26 inches HD+ IPS Display (1520 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer 10W Charger
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Elegant Blue, Bold Red, Prime Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 158.7 mm x 75.6 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Octa-Core chip, USB Type-C, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Dual Camera, Rear Mounted Fingerprint ID, Good Sound, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor.
Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal
May 6 – The Redmi Y3 is recently launched in Indian market for INR 9,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt storage variant, whereas its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model comes with a price tag of INR 11,999 which converts to NRs. 15,998 and NRs.19,198 respectively.
The Redmi Y3 price in Nepal has been set at NRs. 17,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB variant and NRs. 20,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB variant.
- Redmi Y3 : 3GB + 32GB : NRs 17,999
- Redmi Y3 : 4GB + 64GB : NRs 20,999