Redmi Note 10 JE launched with Snapdragon 480 5G chipset, IP68 and NFC
Xiaomi has unveiled the Redmi Note 10 JE smartphone, which will initially be available in the stores of Japanese telecom operators .
Redmi Note 10 JE meets the IP68 protection rating, which is only found in flagship Xiaomi smartphones, for example Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. The smartphone features a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of FHD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset with support for fifth-generation networks. It is worth noting that the best camera phone Huawei P50 Pro does not support 5G .
The Redmi Note 10 JE is equipped with an 8MP front camera as well as a 48MP main camera. The amount of RAM and internal storage is 4 and 64 GB, respectively. The battery capacity is 4800 mAh, it supports 18-watt charging.
The dimensions of the smartphone are 163 x 76 x 10.3 mm with a weight of 200 g. The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face recognition function and an NFC module.
Redmi Note 10 JE will go on sale on August 13th for about $ 260(NRs 30,950).
Redmi Note 10 JE Specifications:
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution
- Display with center hole-punch and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 480 processor
- GPU Mali-G57 MC2
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras
- 48 MP main sensor
- Sensor macro de 2 MP
- 2 MP depth sensor
- 5G connection, P2 port for headphones, USB-C, NFC and IP68
- 4,800 mAh capacity battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 11 running MIUI 12 interface