Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launched with quad camera in Nepali market
Xiaomi’s highly anticipated smartphone – Redmi Note 6 Pro is finally launched in Nepal.
It is worth remembering that the predecessor to this phone, the Redmi Note 5 Pro which was launched earlier this year, was inarguably Xiaomi’s most successful device in India.
As the upgrade was minor from the Redmi Note 5 Pro , so Xiaomi has kept the price tag the same.The phone only sports a couple of real upgrades like a secondary 2MP front camera with a host of AI features and a bigger display.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) Operating System and Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260) Processor. There is a combination of Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset and Adreno 509 Graphics settled in the phone having a 64-bit architecture. To deliver glitch-free performance, Redmi Note 6 Pro comprises of 4 GB Ram.
The major highlight of the new Redmi Note 6 Pro is its dual front camera setup. The device features a combination of dual camera setup and 4-in-1 Super Pixel. There is a front-facing dual camera that is designed to capture stunning photos with an image resolution of 4000 x 3000 Pixels.
There is a perfect pair of 12MP plus 5MP sensors in primary cameras and front having 20MP plus a 2MP camera that ensures a beautiful pictures with a clear and quality video calling experience. Redmi Note 6 Pro Camera comes with exposure compensation setting and features like Auto Flash, Digital Zoom, Touch to focus and Face detection. Moreover, there is a Sensor Exmor RS, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) Shooting Mode, Physical Aperture of F2.2 and a dual-color LED flash.
The smartphone sports a bigger IPS LCD display with a screen size of 6.26 inches (15.9 cm) having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. Redmi Note 6 Pro has a bezel-less display and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass. The Pixel Density of the display is 403 ppi with a capacitive touchscreen that supports multi-touch. For a smooth experience, the screen to body ratio of the device is 81.39 %.
The device is power-driven by the latest and advanced non-replaceable Li-Polymer battery of 4000 mAh capacity that can be quickly charged owing to its v3.0. In terms of storage, the smartphone has an internal storage of 32GB that can further be expanded up to 256 GB using an external drive.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro – Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 4x 1.6 GHz Kryo 260
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 509 GPU
- Camera – 12 MP + 5 MP with Dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 20 MP + 2 MP Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X, 1333MHz | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.26 inches IPS, LCD, FHD+ Display (1080 x 2280 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano/microSD + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor, Hall Effect Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Gold, Blue, Black, Rose-Gold
- Operating System – MIUI V10 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM/TF/Micro SD Card Slot, USB v2.0 Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 76.3 mm x 157.9 mm x 8.2 mm
- Weight – 176 Grams (With Battery)
- Version – Two Variants
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in Nepal
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 is available in two memory variants. The 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage variant is priced at NRs 24,999 in nepali market while the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal variant is priced at NRs 28,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 – Rs.24,999(3GB+32GB)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 – Rs.28,999(6GB+64GB)