Realme C1 With 4,230mAh Battery, Display Notch Launched
RealMe’s fourth smartphone in its current lineup, dubbed the Realme C1 — Realme’s entry-level smartphone with an attractive price tag is currently the most sought after smartphone in Indian market.
The new Realme C1 is a budget smartphone that takes on the Xiaomi Redmi 6A, and is also an improvement over the Realme 1 smartphone. Its key highlights include the 4,230mAh battery, Snapdragon 450 SoC, and a display notch reminiscent of iPhone X and newer models.
Unlike the Realme 2 and its Pro variant, the C1 is made of unibody chassis with a glossy rear and is fitted with a 6.2-inch notched display with a screen-to-body ratio of 88.8 percent and 19:9 screen ratio. In order to keep the price releatively low, the Realme C1 lacks a fingerprint sensor, but has a dual rear camera setup, and a front camera with AI facial unlock.
The smartphone is powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and runs ColorOS 5.1 custom skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
At the rear, the Realme C1 houses a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor, as well as a 5MP front sensor with AI faceunlock. Other notable features inlcude a 4,230mAh, dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and microUSB port.’
Realme C1 specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) built-in battery