Nepal Telecom launches e-Shiksha Pack for students
e-Shikshya Package is an offer for students and teachers of any academic institutions all over Nepal. It is a highly subsidized Large Data Pack that works in all networks (2G/3G/4G).
Currently, there are two packages that can be subscribed to any Nepal Telecom mobile number.
- 6GB Data [3GB all time + 3GB (5am-10am)] at Rs. 260
- 15 Data [9GB all time + 6GB (5am-10am)] at Rs. 500
- Above Price is inclusive of all taxes
All students and academic staff of any School, College or University having Nepal Telecom Mobile number are eligible for these offers.
What is the process to get these offers?
- Prepare an official request from your School, College, or University with the list of students or academic staff (Name & Mobile Number).
- Send the soft copy of the request and list(word or excel) from the authorized staff to [email protected]
- If Possible, please use institution official email for correspondence
Once your number is eligible for subscription, you will receive a notification message from 1422.
Can I subscribe package from my mobile balance?
- Yes, you can. Once you are eligible, you can subscribe to the package from your mobile balance like you do for any other NT packages.
How to subscribe the package when I am eligible
- Dial *1441# and select any one of the packages that you require.
Can I subscribe to the package more than once in a month?
Yes, you can.
How do I know my remaining volume?
- For volume query, Dial *1415*55# or use Nepal Telecom APP.
- For detailed information, please Download Nepal Telecom APP from Andriod or iOS store, register into it, and log in to view your package detail.
What is the payment process if my education institution pays for e-Shikshya Package?
- Your education institution can deposit the required amount to any one of the Nepal Telecom Postpaid Number of your institution from:
- Cash payment to any Nepal Telecom Counters or
- Payment via Bank or
- Visa, MasterCard Payment via Nepal Telecom Website
- e-Sewa, Khalti, IMEPay, PrabhuPay or any other e-banking channel
- Inform that payment to Nepal Telecom on [email protected]
Where do I pay if payment is to be made via Bank
- Account Name: NT-Revenue A/C, Sundhara
- Bank: Kumari Bank Ltd
- A/C Number: 0010034107300001
- Send the Bank Voucher image to [email protected] for assigning data packages for you!
- Nepal Telecom will assign a package for you. For any queries, consult the coordinating staff of your education institution.