Realme X2 with 64 MP camera launched in Nepali market
Oppo sub-brand Realme has launched another smartphone Realme X2 in Nepali market. The company recently also launched Realme 5i in nepali market for NRs 20,990 for the lone 4 GB RAM model that comes with 64 GB of internal storage.
The Realme X2 is the successor of the original Realme X which was launched last year. The highlight of the Realme X2 includes 64-megapixel AI Quad Camera, 6.4 inch AMOLED display, 30 watt VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 and In-display Fingerprint Sensor.
The X2 sports a 6.4-inch dewdrop screen with 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution and a 91.9% screen-to-body ratio on the front, a 64 MP quad-camera setup at the rear, a power button on the right edge and a dual SIM tray and volume buttons on the left.
The 6.4-inch full-HD+ display has a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and is a Super AMOLED display that has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.5 percent screen-to-body ratio, waterdrop-style notch, and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, the Realme X2 flaunts the quad rear camera setup that houses the 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, coupled with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.25 wide-angle lens. The camera setup also includes a 2-megapixel sensor along with a macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
For selfies, the Realme phone has a 32-megapixel camera sensor at the front along with an f/2.0 lens.
The Realme X2 comes with up to 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The phone also houses an array of sensors that include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
Besides, there is a 4,000mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge technology.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Realme X2 runs Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 on top. The smartphone is also upgradable to ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 that is scheduled to release in March this year.
Realme X2 Smartphone Full Specification
- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels) with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor upto 2.2 GHz
- 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage
- MicroSD expansion support up to 256 GB
- Quad rear camera :
- Samsung GW1 64 megapixel main sensor with f/1.8 aperture
- 8 megapixel wide angle secondary sensor with f/2.25 aperture
- 2 megapixel tertiary sensor for depth of field with f/2.4 aperture
- 2 megapixel quaternary sensor for macro photos with f/2.4 aperture
- 32 megapixel single front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4000 mAh battery with 30 Watt fast charge
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
Realme X2 Price in Nepal
Realme Nepal has launched the Realme X2 at a price tag of NRs 35,990 for the lone variant with 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.