KFC & Pizza Hut opening stores in Nepal

Pizza Hut Menu Prices

 Meal Type/IngredientsPersonal
(serves 1)
Medium
(serves 2)
Family
(serves 4)

Simply Veg
Tomato, onion and cheese.
Rs 119Rs 229Rs 369
Spicy Veggie
Tomato, crispy onions, green chillies and cheese.
Rs 139Rs 259Rs 409

Paneer El Rancho
Cajun spiced paneer, black olives, corn, capsicum, onion and cheese.
Rs 179Rs 319Rs 499

Veggie Lovers
Mushroom, onions, tomato, capsicum and cheese with black pepper sauce.
Rs 179Rs 319Rs 499

Veggie Supreme
Mushroom, capsicum, onion, baby corn, tomato, olives & cheese
Rs 249Rs 379Rs 579

Teeka Paneer Makhani
Paneer, capsicum, onion, red paprika and cheese with tandoori sauce.
Rs 219Rs 379Rs 579

Chicken Supreme
Chicken hot 'n' spicy, chicken tikka, chunky chicken and cheese.
Rs 299Rs 429Rs 659

Chicken Hawaiian
Chunks of chicken, pineapple and cheese.
Rs 219Rs 379Rs 579

Chicken Tandoori
Tandoori chicken, onion, tomato, green chillies & cheese with tandoori sauce.
Rs 249Rs 379Rs 659

* The menu prices above are excluding taxes.
A Service Tax of 10%  + VAT 13% (Total 23%)will incur on the prices mentioned above.

___________________________________________________

Page 1 —– Page 2 —– Page 3 —– Page 4 —– Page 5

___________________________________________________

You might also like