Vivo V15 Pro with retractable camera set for Feb 20 launch
Vivo is all set to launch the successor to its best mid-range smartphone V11 Pro this year and the rumors about the next V series smartphone V15 has been making the rounds lately.
Vivo V15 Pro will be presented next February 20, according to a new teaser released on Twitter by the Indian division of the company.
Recently, Vivo has announced that it will release the V15 series mobile phones for the mid-range market in India . There are two versions of the series, namely Vivo V15 and Vivo V15 Pro. Now the configuration of vivo V15 Pro has been exposed in the internet media.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The vivo V15 Pro will be the first to adopt the Snapdragon 675 mobile platform and provide a 6G+128G storage version.
For the camera, this phone is also quite interesting, with a front-selfie of 32 Megapixels and a rear-facing triple-camera design with a main camera of 48 million pixels. According to 91mobiles, the phone shoots at 12 million pixels and outputs an image of 48 megapixels through an algorithm. This seems to tell us that the phone will use Samsung’s GM1 sensor, which is the same as the Redmi Note 7. The remaining two cameras are 8 million and 5 million respectively.
In addition, this phone will also use the familiar AMOLED screen + screen fingerprint combination; the battery is also relatively large, reaching 4500 mAh, as well as fast charge and Type-C interface.
In terms of appearance, the front of the Vivo V15 Pro is a complete full screen design with no grooves and openings. The front camera will adopt a pop-like design similar to the Vivo NEX. The difference with the NEX is that the camera is positioned on the right side.
As for the price, there is news that the price of the Vivo V15 Pro in India will be around 25,000 rupees (about NRs. 40,000). However, at present, there is no news of this mobile phone in the domestic market.
Vivo V15 Pro Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-core 2 x 2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SDM675, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 612
- Camera – 48 MP + 8MP + 5 MP AI with dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel Front selfie camera (Motorized pop-up)
- Memory – RAM- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Up to 512GB
- Display – Screen size 6.39 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ (1080 x 2316 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,700 mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
- Sensors – In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope
- Color – Blue
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions –
- Weight – Grams (with Battery)
- Vivo V15 Pro Price in Nepal – NRs. 55,000(Expected)