Poco X2 with 120Hz display and Quad Cameras Launched in India
The Poco X2 smartphone has just been introduced in India, which should be the successor to the Poco F1, but it will take several months before we find out if it succeeds in becoming the new market leader.
The device is built on a gaming focused Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, Poco X2 comes with a screen size of 6.67 inches and a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a liquid cooling system, up to 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X and up to 256 GB of flash memory UFS 2.1. The fingerprint sensor is located on the side.
The smartphone also comes with game mode known as Game Turbo 2.0, which is designed to optimize the phone when working with a variety of resource-intensive applications.The Poco X2 comes with 27W fast charging support for its large 4,500mAh battery. There is a 3.5 mm jack for connecting headphones.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
It also sports a 3D curved back design protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 panel. Moreover, the latest phone is aimed to take on the likes of the Realme X2 and Vivo S1 Pro.
The main camera allows you to save RAW photos, record videos with a frequency of 960 fps. The main camera has a Sony IMX686 image sensor with a resolution of 64 megapixels. The wide-angle camera has a resolution of 8 megapixels. To blur the background and macro shots, two 2-megapixel cameras are used.
The dual selfie front camera, which is embedded in the screen, is equipped with image sensors with a resolution of 20 and 2 megapixels.
Poco X2 Specification
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD screen with 120 Hz refresh rate
- Punch-Hole display, FHD + and HDR10 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset
- 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM
- 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage
- Four rear cameras
- 64MP Sony IMX686 main sensor with f / 1.9 aperture
- 8 MP sensor with wide-angle lens
- 2 MP sensor with macro lens
- 2 MP sensor for depth data
- Two front cameras
- 20 megapixel main sensor
- 2 MP secondary sensor
- Fingerprint reader on the side, 3.5 mm headphone jack, NFC and infrared
- 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging or 27W
- Android 10 under the MIUI 11 interface
The phone comes in Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple, and Phoenix Red colour options.
Poco X2 Price in India
The starting price for the version with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory is INR. 15,999, while its 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option is priced at INR. 16,999.. A version with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash memory costs INR 19,999. The new Poco phone, which appears to be a rebranded version of the Redmi K30 4G, will be available for purchase in the country starting February 11.
- 6 GB + 64 GB: INR 15,999 (NRs. 25,598)
- 6 GB + 128 GB: INR 16,999 (NRs. 27,198 )
- 8 GB + 256 GB: INR 19,999 (NRs. 31,998)