LG G8 ThinQ unveiled with Air Motion, Hand ID and OLED Speaker
The LG G8 ThinQ was officially revealed and for brand lovers this is good news. For the others who always had an esteem for the company and who wanted to see something more, it was more of a disappointment.
LG introduced two new phones ahead of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019 in Barcelona on Sunday, February 24. Of the two, the LG G8 ThinQ is the successor to the company’s last year’s G-series flagship device – the LG G7 ThinQ smartphone. While the LG G7 ThinQ did pack some really cool features last year, its successor – the LG G8 ThinQ is better. Apart from the FaceID and the fingerprint sensor, the LG G8 ThinQ comes with Hand ID that scans your palm for indentification.
The LG G8 ThinQ has several special features:
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
– LG also launched a secondary variant of the LG G8 ThinQ. Unlike the main variant, the LG G8s ThinQ features a 6.2-inch full HD+ OLED display and a 3,550mAh battery. It features a 13MP super wide angle lens, a 12MP standard and a 12MP telephoto lens at the back and an 8MP standard lens with a Z camera. It is available in two variants, one with 6GB RAM and 64 GB storage and the other with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Additionally, it features Hand ID and face unlock with Air Motion based gestures.
– The LG G8 ThinQ comes with crystal sound OLED stereo speakers that uses the phone’s display as a diaphragm and eliminates the need to have an earpiece in the front.
– The LG G8 ThinQ comes with a Hand ID biometric recognition feature that uses the phone’s ToF camera and infrared sensors to identify the users’s hand and other details.
– The LG G8 ThinQ also comes with Air Motion uses hand gestures such as waving or pinching in the air to perform tasks such as answering calls, taking screenshots and adjusting volume level.
– The LG G8 ThinQ comes with IP68 water and dust resistant technology and it is compliant with MIL-STD 810 military grade standard.
– The LG G8 ThinQ also comes with boombox speakers, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D surround sound and support for HDR10 and Master Quality Authenticated technology.
LG G8 ThinQ Specification
- Processor: The LG G8 ThinQ comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- RAM: It features 6GB RAM.
- Internal storage: Similar to RAM, the LG G8 ThinQ is available in one memory variant with 128GB memory, which can be expanded further using a microSD of up to 2TB.
- Variants: As we noted, one variants with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage.
- Screen: 6.1-inch Quad HD Full Vision OLED display.
- Rear camera: It features a triple rear camera setup with a 16MP super wide angle lens, a 12MP standard lens and a 12MP telephoto lens.
- Front camera: It features an 8MP selfie camera with a Z camera that features time-of-flight technology for more accurate face unlock feature.
- Weight: 167 grams.
- Software: Android 9.0 Pie.
- Battery: 3,500 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
- Colours: Caramine Red, Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue.