Vivo V9 Youth launched with 16MP AI Selfie camera
Vivo Electronics Corp. is a phone brand based in Dongguan, Guangdong, China. It was founded in 2009. The company is another Chinese smartphone maker to enter India recently. It makes low-cost Android phones, and those in the mid-range segment of the market.
Vivo on Friday unveiled “Vivo V9 Youth” — a customised variant of the Vivo V9 flagship smartphone for the youth. Priced at Rs 28,340, “Vivo V9 Youth” comes with a 6.3-inch “Fullview” display 2.0, 16MP and 2MP dual rear camera, 16MP artificial intelligence (AI) selfie camera and 32GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor,3260mAh battery and runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 ( based on Android 8.1).
Vivo V9 Youth” also comes with “Game Mode” that would allow users to block all messages, calls, and alerts during gaming sessions.
Vivo V9 Youth Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
- Camera – 16 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel with LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 933MHz | ROM 32GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.3-inches LCD, IPS Display FHD+ (2280 x 1800 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,260mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Fingerprint ID (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Champagne Gold, Pearl Black
- Operating System – Funtouch OS 4.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Vivo V9 Youth Price in Nepal : Rs. 28,340