Realme 3i launched with Helio P60, 13 MP Selfie and Rear Camera
The company Realme declassified smartphone Realme 3i, which will be available in India on July 23. Part of the data we already knew.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Realme 3i runs Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 on top and flaunts a 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with 19:9 aspect ratio, 88.30 percent screen-to-body ratio, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 SoC, paired with up to 4GB of RAM.
In terms of the optics, the Realme 3i has a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8, five-piece lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. There is also a 13-megapixel camera sensor at the front.
The rear camera supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode. In contrast, the front camera works with preloaded AI Beautification, HDR, and AI Facial Unlock.
Realme has provided up to 64GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB). On the connectivity front, the phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB port. The smartphone runs on a 4,230mAh battery and measures 156.1×75.6×8.3mm.
Realme 3i Specification
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores, 800 MHz
- Camera – 13 MP f/.8 + 2 MP with LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 13 MP f/2.0 Front camera with face recognition
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4x, 1800MHz | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB Dedicated Slot
- Display – Screen size 6.22-inches IPS, LCD, HD+ Display (1520 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4230 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Black, Blue
- Operating System – ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF/Micro SD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 156.1 mm x 75.6 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 175 Grams (with Battery)
- Version – Two Variants 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB