Samsung Galaxy A9s launched with 4 rear cameras and128 GB storage
Samsung Galaxy A9s smartphone was launched in October 2018. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display.
The Samsung Galaxy A9s is powered by octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A9s packs a 24-megapixel (f/1.7) + 5-megapixel (f/2.2) + 10-megapixel (f/2.4) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) primary camera on the rear and a 24-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Also read — Samsung Galaxy J4+ Price in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy A9s is powered by a 3800mAh. It measures 162.50 x 77.00 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 183.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy A9s is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor and Gyroscope.
Samsung Galaxy A9s Smartphone Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x Kryo 260 2.2 GHz – 4x Kryo 260 1.84 GHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 512
- Camera – 24MP + 10MP + 8MP + 5 MP with LED flash and AF Four Rear Camera | 24 Megapixel Front selfie camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Support up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.3 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ (2160 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,800 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Blue, Black, Red
- Operating System – Android 8.0 Oreo