Vivo Z1 Pro with in-display hole camera and Snapdragon 710 launched
Some time ago, no one believed that companies would begin to produce smartphones with a hole in the display, as it seemed something insane and inconvenient.
But, as practice has shown, not all awkward solutions are discarded by manufacturers. For example, the new Z1 Pro smartphone from the Vivo company also has a circular hole right in the screen where the front camera is installed.
This is a pretty good decision, because the manufacturer can save space and not increase the size of the device to cram the camera or sensors. But the question is how convenient and easy it will be if you play games or watch movies in full screen. Will this cutout interfere with getting content comfortably? It is hard to say.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
So far, the model is represented only in the Indian market, but is likely to appear in other sales regions in the near future.
The phone sports a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM.
The Vivo Z5x comes with a triple rear camera setup, which houses a 16-megapixel primary shooter with f/1.78 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2-megapixel depth camera with f/2.4 aperture. Additionally, the company has packed a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 lens.
Among other specifications, the new Vivo phone packs up to 128GB of onboard storage with a microSD card slot (up to 256GB), a rear fingerprint sensor, and a massive 5,000mAh battery.
The connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 4G LTE. The dimensions of the phone are 162.39×77.33×8.85mm, and it weighs 204.1 grams.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo Z5x runs on Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9 on top.
Vivo Z1 Pro price in Nepal (expected)
If indeed the Vivo Z1 Pro is the Indian variant of the Vivo Z5x, we can expect the Vivo Z1 Pro price in Nepal to be similar to the Vivo Z5x’s in China, which starts at CNY 1,398 (roughly Rs. 22,470) for the 4GB + 64GB variant.
The Vivo Z1 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 14,990(nepali Rs 24,000) for the base 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. Customers can also pick the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model at Rs. 16,990(nepali Rs 27,184), whereas the top-of-the-line 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version is available with a price tag of Rs. 17,990(nepali Rs 28,784). All the three Z1 Pro variants come in Mirror Black, Sonic Black, and Sonic Blue colour options.
Vivo Z1 Pro Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core (2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 360 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU -Qualcomm Adreno 616, 500 MHz GPU
- Camera – 16 Megapixels f/1.78 + 8 Megapixels f/2.2 + 2 Megapixels F2.4 LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 32 Megapixels f/2.0 Front Camera
- Memory – RAM 4GB/6 GB LPDDR4x, 1866MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.53-inches IPS FHD+ Multi-Touch Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 5000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner
- Color – Blue, Black
- Operating System – Funtouch 9.0 OS (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Slot/TF Card Slot, Micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 77.33 mm x 162.38 mm x 8.85 mm
- Weight – 201 Grams (with Battery)