Samsung Galaxy M01s launched with 6.2-inch LCD and Helio P22 in Nepali market
After a few rumors and several leaks , Samsung finally launched the new cheap Galaxy M01s in India and now in Nepali market. The device was designed for the consumers with low purchasing power and who are looking for a basic cell phone for calls and social networks .
The device features a 6.2-inch HD + Infinity-V LCD screen and features the Mediatek Helio P22 chipset, as well as a fingerprint scanner on the back. The rest of the specs are in line with the Galaxy M01 that came out last month.
The M01s comes with a dual setup -13MP main camera next to a 2MP secondary depth sensor at the rear, the selfie camera is 8MP . The phone is available in a single storage configuration of 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB and can be further expanded with the help of a Micro-SD card.
Unfortunately, the battery of capacity 4000 mAh charges via micro USB but supports 10W fast charging tech. The device runs One UI Core 1.1 on top of Android 9 Pie.
Samsung Galaxy M01s – Specifications
- 6.2 inch TFT LCD screen with HD + resolution
- Infinity-V notched display
- MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Rear camera : Dual Setup 13 MP + 2 MP (depth)
- 4,000 mAh capacity battery and 10W fast charging
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, Fast Face Unlock, Dolby Atmos
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system running under the One UI Core 1.1 interface
Samsung Galaxy M01s Price in Nepal
The Galaxy M01s is available in gray and blue color and is priced at NRs 16,999 in Nepali market. The phone will be available in Samsung’s online and offline stores, as well as other online stores in Nepal.
- Samsung Galaxy M01s – 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage – NRs 16,999