Xiaomi Redmi 6A Launched in Nepali market
Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone has been launched in Nepali market today.
It is a mid-range smartphone packed with exceptional configuration. Driven by 12nm high-performance processor, wide full-screen display, good quality camera and slim design, Redmi 6A is an incredible latest smartphone in 2018 by the renewed brand Xiaomi.
The phone comes with a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A is powered by 2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
Also read – Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite launched in Nepal
With brands trying to beat each other by offering more megapixels cameras, Xiaomi is successful in creating a budget phone with a great camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A packs a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
It’s a light-weight smartphone that allows you to relish a rich media experience while being easy to carry in your purse or pocket. Its sleek and elegant display gives the look and feel of a premium mobile phone at low price. Moreover, the device designed with a capacitive touchscreen and multi-touch that confirms instant respond on the subtle taps.
Redmi 6A comes with an on-board storage of 16GB which is sufficient to store a lot of pictures, apps, videos, music, games, etc. You can effortlessly hold all these data in your smartphone without any distress.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A is powered by a 3000mAh. It measures 147.50 x 71.50 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 145.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Full Specification
- CPU – Quad-Core 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio A22, 64-bit Processor
- GPU –
- Camera – 13MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB | ROM 16GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.45-inches IPS Display HD+ (720 x 1440 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass
- Color – Gold, Rose-Gold, Blue, Gray
- Operating System – MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 71.5 mm x 147.5 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 145 Grams (With Battery)