Vivo Y12 launched with Helio P22, triple camera and 5000 mAh battery
Vivo has launched its latest budget smartphone — Vivo Y12 in Indian market today. The highlights of the smartphone include a 5000 mAh battery and a triple rear camera.
The Vivo Y12 features a 6.35-inch Halo FullView screen with a resolution of 1544 x 720 pixels with an aspect ratio of 19.3: 9 and a small drop-shaped notch for the front camera. The resolution of the image sensor is 8 MP, and the lens has an aperture of F / 1.8.
The smartphone is built on the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and comes in two versions: with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory, as well as 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of flash memory.
Image sensors with a resolution of 13 megapixels, 8 megapixels and 2 megapixels, as well as lenses with aperture of F / 2.2, F / 2.2 and F / 2.4, are installed in the triple main camera. Vivo Y12 runs on Android Pie operating system with Funtouch OS 9 UI on top.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB port with USB OTG support, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The budget smartphone comes with a fingerprint reader at the back. It is equipped with a battery capacity of 5000 mAh with the possibility of reverse charging other mobile devices.
Option with 4 GB of RAM is already available for purchase in India through the official website of the company and Amazon.in for $ 180.
Vivo Y12 Price in Nepal
Vivo Nepal has launched the Y12 smartphone in Nepali market at a price tag of Rs 21,990 for the 3/64 GB variant.
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 8 Cores
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
- Camera – 13MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.2 + 2 MP F2.4 with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.35 inches IPS, LCD HD+ Display (1544 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 5000 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Red, Blue
- Operating System – Funtouch 9.0 OS (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 76.75 mm x 159.4 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 190 Grams (with Battery)