Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched with Snapdragon 855, 8GB RAM and 48 MP camera
Xiaomi Mi 9 has just been presented at an event held in China, introducing a new smartphone with top-of-the-range hardware specifications on the market. Mi 9 will be the first smartphone equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor , ready to support 5G networks .
Xiaomi Mi 9 is characterized by a small drop notch on the upper part that allows you to enjoy 90.7% of the surface / screen ratio. The panel made by Samsung, has a diagonal of 6.39 inches with FullHD + resolution , with a 19: 9 ratio and Gorilla Glass 6 . Integrated below the display we find the fifth generation fingerprint sensor, which guarantees a top release speed of up to 25%.
New Launch – Honor H10 Lite launched in Nepal – Specs & Price
The heart of the Mi 9 is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor , made at 7nm with Kryo 485 octa-core CPU up to 2.84 GHz. To support the processor we find 6/8 GB of quad-channel RAM and 64/128/256 GB of internal storage supporting UFS 2.1 .
The photographic section of Xiaomi Mi 9 is composed of a triple rear camera with a Sony IMX586 48-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.75 aperture + Samsung S5K3M5 12-megapixel 2X telephoto lens with f / 2.2 aperture + Sony IMX481 16-megapixel 117 ° wide-angle with aperture f / 2.2.
The AI artificial intelligence system automatically intervenes in scene detection, advising the user which sensor should be used. Do not miss the night mode already on other Xiaomi devices and the Super Moon mode that allows you to take photos optimized to the moon.
The front camera, instead, integrated into the notch, is characterized by a 20-megapixel sensor , complete with Beauty mode and Face Unlock.
Xiaomi Mi 9 is equipped with a 3,300 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4 quick charge and 20W wireless charging. The connectivity department includes dual SIM LTE support, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, IR sensor and Dual Frequency GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Technical specifications:
- Display: 6.39-inch Samsung AMOLED, full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19: 9 ratio.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 up to 2.84 GHz
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB/8 GB/12 GB LPDDR4X-2133
- Internal memory: 128/256GB UFS 2.1
- Triple rear camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF; 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide); 12 MP, 1.0µm, (telephoto), Laser/PDAF; Dual-LED flash; 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/120/240fps, 720p@960fps
- Front camera: 20 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Battery: 3,300 mAh with Quick Charge 4 and 20W wireless charging
- Fngerprint Scanner – Optical below the display
- Connectivity: SIM LTE, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, Dual GPS L1 + L5, stereo speaker, Game Turbo;
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.67 x 7.61 mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- Color: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 interface
Xiaomi Mi 9 has managed to grab the 3rd spot on the DxoMark Labs smartphone camera benchmark tests. It scored 107 points on the rear camera tests and just trails behind the Huawei Mate 20 Pro(109) and Huawei P20 Pro(109) which leads the list at top two positions.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Price
Xiaomi Mi 9 will be available for purchase in two configurations and in the following colors, Piano Black, Deep Gray, Ocean Blue and Lavender Violet:
- 6 GB RAM – 128 GB internal memory – $445 – NRs. 50,780
- 8 GB RAM – 128 GB internal memory – $490 – NRs. 55,600
Transparent Edition (China-only model )
- 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage – $595 – NRs. 67,600