Xiaomi Mi A2 launched in Nepali market
Xiaomi Nepal has launched 4 new models of smartphones in the nepali market today. The models are Xiaomi Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite, Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A.
Mi A2 comes with features and specifications similar to the Mi 6X, that launched earlier in China, and it is a rebranded version of the same phone. Mi A1 was an revamp of the Mi 5X from China, when it was introduced last year. Mi A2 Lite though sports a design with a notch and come with dual-rear cameras at the back.
Also read – Review of Xiaomi Mi A2
Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite, the two new Xiaomi phones, which are Android One certified devices, were unveiled at an event in Madrid, Spain.
The Mi A2 phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. Powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor the Mi A2 comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded further. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi A2 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Also read – Xiaomi Redmi 6 now available in Nepali market
The Xiaomi Mi A2 is powered by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery. It measures 158.70 x 75.40 x 7.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 512 GPU
- Camera – 12 Megapixel f/1.8 + 20 Megapixel Sony IMX486, f/1.8 With AF and Dual-LED Flash | 20 Megapixel Sony IMX376 Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB External TF Card Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.99-inches LTPS, IPS, FHD+ Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels), 18:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3010mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/MicroSD Card), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint ID (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Red, Pink, Gold, Blue, Black
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo (Android One) OS with MIUI 9.5
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C 1.0 USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- Weight – 166 Grams (with Battery)
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Price in Nepal – Rs. 30,999 (4GB+64GB)