Redmi Y3 with Snapdragon 632 Launched in Nepal
Xiaomi announced a new series for the Redmi line last year – the Redmi S2 which was announced in May and was the first in the series. This phone was later launched in India as a rebranded Redmi Y2.
The company is going to refresh this line this year with the new Redmi Y3 or probably as Redmi S3 in some global markets.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi Y3 runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The phone has a 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Also, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC, paired with 3GB and 4GB RAM options.
Also read – Vivo V15 Pro with 32 MP selfie and Snapdragon 675 launched
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
For photos and videos, the Redmi Y3 sports a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 12-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens. A 2-megapixel depth sensor is also available at the back. Further, the phone has a 32-megapixel selfie camera with EIS, auto HDR, and an AI portrait mode as well as an f/2.25 lens.
Xiaomi has provided 32GB and 64GB storage options on the Redmi Y3 that both are expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated card slot. Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Sensors on the Redmi Y3 include an IR blaster and a rear fingerprint sensor among others. Lastly, the phone packs a 4,000mAh battery and measures 158.73×75.58×8.47mm.
It is available Bold Red, Elegant Blue, and Prime Black colour options.
Redmi Y3 Specification
- CPU – Octa-core (4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SDM632, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506
- Camera – Dual: 12 Megapixels f/2.2 + 2 Megapixel with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB Dedicated
- Display – Screen size 6.26 inches HD+ IPS Display (1520 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer 10W Charger
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Elegant Blue, Bold Red, Prime Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 158.7 mm x 75.6 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Octa-Core chip, USB Type-C, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Dual Camera, Rear Mounted Fingerprint ID, Good Sound, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor.
Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal
May 6 – The Redmi Y3 is recently launched in Indian market for INR 9,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt storage variant, whereas its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model comes with a price tag of INR 11,999 which converts to NRs. 15,998 and NRs.19,198 respectively.
The Redmi Y3 price in Nepal has been set at NRs. 16,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB variant and NRs. 19,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB variant.
- Redmi Y3 : 3GB + 32GB : NRs 16,999
- Redmi Y3 : 4GB + 64GB : NRs 19,999