Oppo Reno 10X Hybrid Zoom launched in Nepal for 90K
Oppo Nepal has finally launched the Oppo Reno smartphone in the Nepali market which was launched in global markets back in April 2019.
Oppo introduced the new lineup Reno by breathing new life into the dying R-Series and changing its name to Reno.
Oppo Reno series comes in two models – the basic Oppo Reno and the more premium Oppo Reno 10X Hybrid Zoom.
The one launched in Nepali market is the premium device – Oppo Reno 10X Hybrid Zoom and is priced by the company at nepali Rs 89,990. The pricing matches to that of R17 Pro launched last year .
The Oppo Reno 10x Zoom is an impressive flagship device, equipped with some of the best hardware at the moment.This includes the Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB of RAM and a 6.65-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD + resolution and HDR + support. The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 6 and already includes a biometric reader embedded. Maximum storage will be 256GB and for power processing power, Oppo includes copper tube cooling. The 4065mAh battery includes support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology.
But it’s in the camera department that the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom really stands out, starting with the shark fin that opens from the top to reveal the 16MP front camera with flash. This fin can raise issues of durability, but here Oppo is to be congratulated for having decided to use the accelerometer of the smartphone so that the camera retracts back to its slot if the device is dropped.
As for the main cameras, Oppo mobilizes the promising Sony IMX586 48MP f / 1.7, an 8MP f / 2.2 camera and finally a 13MP periscope camera with OIS, which will allow for such a 10x zoom, but in a hybrid way.
Oppo Reno and Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition both run ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie.
The custom skin includes Breeno Assistant with features such as screen and voice recognition and multi-modal interactions. Also, the Oppo Reno series has Oppo Wallet support that works using the built-in NFC technology.
Oppo has provided Hi-Res and Dolby Atmos support on the Reno series. Further, the new phones have Game Boost 2.0 acceleration engine with Frame Boost and Touch Boost accelerations to enhance mobile gaming experiences.
There is a 3D curved glass protection on both the Oppo Reno and Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition models to omit camera bumps. There is also an O-Dot ceramic point at the back of the phones to slight left the camera when placed on a flat surface. This helps to protect the lens to some extent. Moreover, the Oppo phones have an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
- CPU – Octa-Core 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 385 + 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 385 + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 640 MHz
- Camera – Triple 48MP+13MP+8MP with Dual-Tone LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front selfie camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X, 2133MHz | ROM 128GB/256GB External Memory Support up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.6 inches AMOLED FHD+ (2340 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4065 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor (In-display fingerprint sensor), Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope
- Color – Black, Green
- Operating System – ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Price in Nepal
The Oppo Reno 10X Hybrid Zoom is currently priced at nepali Rs 89,990 in Nepali market for the lone 6 GB RAM with 256 GB internal storage model.