New PEUGEOT Partner Tepee Electric launched in Nepal
The new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric unites the advantages of the Partner Tepee leisure activity vehicle, which have made it such a success since its launch, and the pleasure of driving an electric vehicle. It offers comfort for five passengers with a generous, modulable interior.Its certified range of 170 km matches the driving practices of the great majority of motorists who drive a daily average of fewer than 60 km. Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric thus opens up electric vehicles to new possible uses: carpooling with five people or leisure activities for the family, for example, are now compatible with electric mobility.
Designed based on the Peugeot Partner Tepee leisure activity vehicle with an internal combustion engine, the new Partner Tepee Electric borrows the electric power chain from the Peugeot Partner Electric van, tried and tested since 2013.
The electric motor—high-performing, compact, synchronous with permanent magnets, 49 kW (67 hp)/200 Nm—is located under the bonnet.
The two lithium-ion battery packs, with high energy density and a 22.5-kWh capacity, are located in the underframe at either side of the rear suspension. This location lowers the centre of gravity for dynamic driving and good manoeuvrability in the new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric. It also preserves the liveability of the Partner Tepee, as well as its reference boot volume.
The electric motor, with instantly available torque, is paired with single speed constant ratio transmission. It offers dynamic, flexible driving as soon as it starts, all the way through every phase of acceleration. All without changing gears—or an automatic gearbox can be added.
As soon as the wheels begin to turn, the vehicle provides a peaceful driving experience free of noise and vibration from the electric power chain. In the quiet atmosphere of the new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric, trips become less tiring and conversations easier.
To adapt to everyday needs, the Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric offers two battery charging modes:
- a standard charge on a traditional domestic outlet (8-A or 10-A, depending on the country) or the secured Green Up charge (14-A). That means a full recharge (from an empty battery) takes eight and a half, 12 or 15 hours depending on outlet amperage.
- a rapid charge that meets the CHAdeMO (95-A) standard recovers 80% of battery capacity in 30 minutes.
The regular charging flap is located on the right front fender, while the rapid-charge outlet takes the place of the gas tank flap on the left rear fender.
Recommended service providers in the Peugeot network offer solutions for installing an outlet at an individual home or collective building, such as a business.
The new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric has a 170-km range on the New European Driving Cycle, and brings together a set of features to optimize the range during real-life usage:
– The highly visible, combined energy consumption/regeneration indicator helps the driver constantly work to adopt low-energy driving;
– An auxiliary consumption gauge (heat and air-conditioning) fills out the driver information display. The on-board computer displays remaining range and mean consumption in kWh;
– The double energy recovery in the deceleration phase and the active braking phase converts kinetic energy into electric energy. Vehicle range in the driving phase is thus better preserved;
– 100% electric-origin heating offers fast heating in the passenger compartment. It also features an “Eco” setting to prevent overconsumption of electricity through the ventilation system to promote vehicle range.
The new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric features the liveability and practicality for which the Peugeot Partner Tepee leisure activity vehicle is known. With its modulability, five passengers fit comfortably inside, and transporting large objects is easy:
– 5 seats, with the possibility of removing the three seats in the second row to free up a flat floor;
– Boot volume among the best in the category, with up to 1,350 litres with five passengers and 3,000 litres with two passengers and the seats in the second row removed;
– Exclusive on the segment, the large tailgate and rear window can be opened to make it easy to load the boot in any conditions.
This remarkable modularity can be adapted to all kinds of activities. Taking children to school, carpooling to work, and transporting bicycles for a ride with family or friends are now all possible with this 100%-electric leisure vehicle.
Whether for personal or business use, the Partner Tepee Electric stands out thanks to its blend of practicality and efficiency.
The vehicle offers an impressive range and is easy to run and maintain, making it a highly attractive option for those looking to switch to electric.
PEUGEOT Partner Tepee Electric Price in Nepal
Shangrila Motors the authorized dealer of Peugeot automobiles for Nepali market has launched Tepee Electric in Nepali market starting today. The company is providing upto 80% Finance on the purchase of Tepee Electric vehicle.
The PEUGEOT Partner Tepee Electric vehicle is priced at Rs 60 Lakh in Nepali market.
Type: CUV / Compact SUV
Engine: Electric Motor
Electric engine type: Permanent magnet AC synchronous motor
Mileage: up to 170km
Transmission: Single Ration Permanent Drive Reduction Gear
Max Power: 67 [email protected] 4000-9200 RPM
Max Torque: 200Nm @ 1500 RPM
Ground Clearance: 200mm
Seating Capacity: 5
Safety: Airbags, ACB, ESP, DSC with ASR
Drive wheels – Traction – Drivetrain : FWD
Tires: 195/70 R 15 (Dual Disc)
Battery: 22.5-kWh two lithium-ion battery packs
Transmission: Single Ratio Permanent Drive Reduction Gear
Transmission Gearbox – Number of speeds: 5 speed manual
Wheelbase (Inches): 106.02
Length (Inches): 162.87
Width (Inches): 67.87
Height (Inches): 70.70